Complete the Application for Admission.
The application system will allow you to access the application multiple times prior to submission. We recommend reviewing the application to determine required supporting documentation.
Documents and information you will need when applying:
- An electronic transcript from each institution you have attended. NMSU students are not exempt from this requirement. International applicants should submit complete academic records including a literal English translation of all documents.
- Required supporting documents required by the academic program— Find supplement application material requirements and instructions on the program website.
- Contact information for each recommender. The minimum number of recommenders is three (3).
- Credit card number for application fee: U.S citizens and permanent residents $40. International student $50.
- If you did not pay the application fee during the application process and need to make a payment: Pay by Credit Card.
NMSU’s institutional code for test score reporting is 4531.
Official and original documents through a courier can be sent to:
New Mexico State University
Educational Services Building, Suite 301
1780 E University
Las Cruces, NM 88003
Review your application and supporting documents before you submit the application. Changes or edits to your application can’t be made after the application is submitted.
The graduate program you applied to will have full access to all the documents you submitted. Each program has its own review process and timeline. An email notification will be sent when a recommendation is made on your application.
Phone 575.646.5746 | Fax 575.646.7758